Project Manager (freelance)
We’re hiring a medior project manager (freelance)
Creaset is a key player in the event and printing Belgian market for more than 30 years, we have been supplying the European institutions for visual and exhibition equipment for more than two decades.
Creaset is part of the KORAMIC Group’s visual communication division (KVC) which is the leader in its field, with an annual turnover of more than 50 million Euros.
We are looking for a project manager to reinforce our Institutional Business Unit team.
We are a small unit working exclusively on the institutional contracts.
Our projects range from signage implementation to full-scale European Summits.
As a project manager, you will ensure that projects/events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to detail, budget, planning and production constraints within several framework contracts for the European Institutions.
Your main responsibilities
You will be responsible of an existing clients’ portfolio amongst the European Institutions: European Commission DG’s, Council of Europe, European Parliament, Committee of the Regions…
You will provide tailored technical and aesthetic solutions according the client’s specific requirements and demands for signage, digital signage, inside/outside decoration of buildings, video projections, events, exhibitions…
You provide quotes to your clients according to our framework contracts price lists and rules and maintain detailed profit reports.
You initiate and follow up projects from A to Z in close collaboration with our production team and external partners.
Team: graphic designers, architects, production managers, skilled workers. Some projects take place abroad, which may require to travel up to 4 times a year)
Knowledge and Professional skills
- Experienced on working in printing / stand building industry / communication agency ( > 5years)
- Previous experience in European projects is a strong asset
- Skilled in project/event management
- Quality management, invoicing, reporting
- Very accurate and an eye for detail, a knack for problem-solving
- Reliable, respect deadlines and able to work well within a team as well as independently
- Very good command of Excel
- Solution-oriented and used to taking the initiative
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Perfect knowledge of French and English (C1), basic knowledge of Dutch is a plus
Offices : Avenue de l’industrie 13, 1420 Braine l’Alleud
We offer a pleasant working environment, a human-sized team, flexible working hours…
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org